It’s been a busy week in health care reform- and it’s only Thursday. Here are some of the articles from the week that we found thought-provoking. This week’s edition of Cutting Through the Clutter.
Health Care News
- Cooperatives Being Pushed as an Alternative to a Government Plan, Washington Post
- A nurse’s view of health reform, New York Times
- Biden to announce almost $1.2B for medical records. USA Today
- For Outsiders, Opening Doors to Health Care, New York Times
- Can Health Reform Pass? Experts Weigh In, Kaiser Health News
- Doctor shortage looms as primary care loses its pull, USA Today
- Americans Hate Everyone, Believe Everything, Washington Post. Ezra Klein discusses the latest poll results on support for health care reform.