Below are a few interesting articles from the health care reform debate this week.
- Real Choice? It’s Off Limits in Health Bills, New York Times
- Gary Locke: Fixing Health Care Is Good for Business, Wall Street Journal. Gary Locke is the U.S. secretary of Commerce. His editorial reinforces many of Dr. Atkinson’s views about employment-based insurance and the need for health care reform.
- Charles Krauthammer – A Strategy to Save Obamacare, But at What Cost, Washington Post
- Is comparing medical treatments akin to ‘rationing’ care? The Christian Science Monitor
- Tax Reform’s Lesson for Health Care Reform, New York Times. Editorial by Bill Bradley, a former Democratic senator from New Jersey.
- Hospital Executives Worry About ‘What-Ifs’ of Health-Care Reform, Washington Post