It’s SAS Tournament time again, and this year there is a new focus on family friendly activities. In fact, the News & Observer sponsorship is enabling children ages 17 and under into the tournament for FREE.
WakeMed will be on-site all weekend offering fun games, health screenings and first aid.
Saturday, October 12 – 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
WakeMed Families First Fun Fest
- Teddy Bear Clinic
- Operation Games
- Energize! – Obstacle Course Activity
- Outpatient Rehab – Get A Grip! Activity
- Beanbag Toss
- WakeMed Physician Practices – Meet the Doctors
- Are You Drinking Your Calories
- Is it Candy or Medicine game
- Milk Challenge – Can you tell the difference between 2% and skim?
- Skin Scope – with Cary Dermatology
Hopefully, the weather will hold for all of this healthy family fun.