The Raleigh Campus Farmers’ Market is now open. Please join us in the outdoor courtyard today until to 2 pm.
Our favorite vendors have all returned this week, including:
- Ball’s Berries & Produce – Offering wide variety of North Carolina-grown produce – today featuring cantaloupes, seedless watermelon, shelled peas, tomatoes, blueberries and more.
- Little River Farms – Pesticide-free produce grown – today featuring shitake mushrooms, sungold cherry tomatoes, zucchini and Russian kale.
- Grocers on Wheels – Bringing the grocery store to southeast Raleigh – today featuring specials on NC products including mild hoop cheese, honey, blackberries, blueberries and kale. See more Grocers on Wheels products here.
- Jones Family Farms – One of the VERY FEW certified organic farms in North Carolina – today offering green beans, okra, potatoes, garlic and cucumbers.
- Moore Family Farms – Beautiful fresh herbs and flowers – today also featuring tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, corn and cantaloupes.
- Natural Choice – Jams, jellies and German mustard – today offering first FIG PRESERVES of the season (in limited supply) as well as a special batch of apricot preserves made from sweet Angelcot apricots.
- JAM Catering Service – Canned everything from homemade hot, sweet and bread and butter pickles to chow chow to strawberry shortcake in a jar- today offering samples of the popular Neiman Marcus bars.
- Allvecia Soaps – Fragrant handmade soaps, bath salts, brown sugar scrub and mango butter cream made right here in our own community
- NEW TODAY! Laura Azzi Fine Arts – Come see a wide variety of beautiful watercolor paintings for sale, also specializing in personalized pet portraits in watercolor, pen and ink.
Additionally, WakeMed’s own Sheila Debastiani, supervisor of invasive cardiology, will be singing and playing guitar for our enjoyment beginning at 11:50. WakeMed Graphic Design Architect Julie Macie’s son Brendan will also be playing the banjo.
Many vendors accept credit/debit. All vendors accept EBT. The temperature is beautiful today. Hope to see you at the market!