Come visit us the Farmers Market today inside in the 1E Visitor Lobby from 10 am to 2 pm. Our vendors are offering a great variety of conventional and pesticide-free fruits & veggies, handmade crafts and prepared items. We offer a market match for our EBT customers.
Special guests include the 3E Work/Life Committee selling handmade items including badge extenders, homemade soaps, American Girl doll headbands, bracelets, knitted Minions, corn hole boards, handmade wreaths and more.
We also have an origami and succulent plants vendor visiting the market today as well as an education table where you can learn about the difference between whole wheat and white bread.
Produce (conventional and pesticide free)
• Canary melon
• Zucchini & yellow squash
• Green beans
• Tomatoes (big & small, variety of colors)
• Peppers (hot & sweet)
• Herbs & Flowers
• Onions (green & white)
• Field peas
• Butter beans
Baked Goods & Handmade Items
• Banana bread
• Lemon & chocolate pound cake
• Gluten-free marble cake with cream cheese icing
• Peanut butter cookies
• Peach cheesecake
• Gluten free blueberry lemon mini loaves, strawberry muffins & Jalapeño cornbread
• Butter toffee and white cheddar mix popcorn
• Chocolate & lemon chess pies
• Apple turnovers
• Banana pudding & strawberry shortcake in a jar