WakeMed Birth and Parent Education is excited to offer:
Crawling and Above: Infant Nutrition Seminar
This seminar is aimed at families of infants approaching 4 months and beyond. It will be facilitated by an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Examiner (IBLCE), and it will focus on the following:
- Breastfeeding for the first year
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) guidelines to introducing solids
- Food textures
- Choke hazards
- Choking maneuver
- Identifying allergies
- Making baby food
- Feeding challenges
- And more!
Learn more about the Crawling and Above: Infant Infant Nutrition Seminar, and register to attend this event below.
Details About The Seminar
- When: Saturday, March 26, 2016
- Time: 10am – 12pm
- Cost: FREE! However, Registration is required.
- Location: WakeMed Cary Hospital, Cary Conference Room | 1900 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27518