The sun is out, the temperature is fine and the Raleigh Campus Farmers Market is now open in the COURTYARD until 2 pm. Come visit our two new small farmers selling homegrown produce, including shelling peas, corn and pole beans.
Also, come learn about the great new telemedicine benefit offered by RelyMD that is now available to WakeMed medical plan members (pssst: they are giving away FREE Locopop popsicles). WakeMed Heart & Vascular is also teaching Hands Only CPR in the education tent.
Produce & Fresh Eggs
- Lima beans, black eyed peas (in and out of the shell)
- Field grown tomatoes!!
- Squash – many varieties
- Green peppers, hot peppers
- Fresh eggs
- Sweet and white potatoes
- Fresh basil
- Green beans
Baked Goods and Prepared Foods
- Triangle Pastry- Peach basil and goat cheese flat breads, morning buns, and more
- That’s Good Chocolate – Belgian chocolates, rocky road
- Asalia Sweet Treats – Lady fingers, baklava, bird nest, lady bracelet and more
- Homeplace Farms – Zucchini bread, Apple Jacks, sweet potato jacks, chocolate chip bars, watermelon rind pickles
- Jimmy’s Popcorn – Buttered toffee popcorn
- Royal Cheesecake – Banana pudding cakes, fresh peach cheesecake and many other many flavors
- Zulia- Rollwiches raspberry and cream cheese; ham bacon and cheddar
Handmade Items & Crafts
- Banderworks – Handmade jewelry and cutting boards
- 2 Bros and Bard – Handmade wooden jewelry
- Connie’s Custom Creations – Bookmarks, wrist purses, sunglasses cases, pet toys
- Allvecia Soap- Shae butter, mango body butter, bath bombs
See you at the market!