Most Americans eat plenty of protein, especially during the evening meal. However, it’s important to have balanced meals throughout the day.
Get More Protein with These 5 Food Combos!
Are you skimping on protein at breakfast? Here are 5 easy food combos to ensure you are getting adequate protein at breakfast:
- Greek yogurt or boiled egg with fruit
- Whole grain toast with nut butter
- A smoothie with chia seeds, yogurt, and milk (dairy or soy)
- A whole wheat tortilla wrap with scrambled eggs, black beans, cheese, and salsa
- Leftovers from a balanced dinner
About WakeMed Corporate & Community Health
The Corporate and Community Health division of WakeMed provides worksite wellness and health promotion services to numerous corporate and community clients throughout Wake County. The department is made up of a multi-disciplinary team who perform preventative health screenings, education and coaching upon request. The department assists thousands of people each year on their wellness journey.