To help you on the path to wellness and weight loss, we will be hosting weekly Twitter Chats, featuring weight loss experts for the next five weeks (or maybe longer depending on response).
Mark your calendars for the following Twitter Chats and feel free to direct message questions to @WakeMed from your Twitter account in advance.
- Wednesday, January 13 at noon – Dietitian Ellen Daly will enlighten us about strategies to eat well.
- Wednesday, January 20 at noon – Exercise Specialist Marie Bagin will discuss starting a fitness routine and maintaining it.
- Wednesday, January 27 at noon – Internist Dr. John Holly with Brier Creek Internal Medicine will share the importance of knowing your numbers and how even moderate weight loss can improve your overall health.
- Wednesday, February 3 at noon – Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology Education Specialist Marjorie Wilson will talk with us about engaging the whole family on the track to wellness.
- Wednesday, February 10 at noon – Psychiatrist Jeffrey Childers will help us stay on track at a time when most New Year’s Resolutions are falling by the way side.